Kickstart Your Career as An Assembler!
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss this opportunity! We have an immediate opening for an assembler with a leading manufacturer in your area. Join a great company that values its employees.
Work for a company rated “best in class” by its associates 9 years in a row. Apply today!
“I have had a great experience with Westaff. If I have questions I call them and always get answers. I could not ask for a better place to work.” Westaff Associate, Julie
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Assembler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Assembly experience a plus, but not required
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs. and stand, bend, and reach
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in an individual or team environment
- Inspect and assemble product
- Pack and prepare product for shipping
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs