No experience necessary!
Respect. Good Pay. Great Opportunity!
Don’t miss the chance! A great company in your area is looking to hire a Custodian. Earn good weekly pay and medical benefits and access to free skills training. No prior experience required. If you’re looking for a company that treats you like family and respects what you do, this is the job for you.
Apply today and find out why Westaff has won “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row!
“Westaff is an awesome company. They are very helpful in getting a job.” Westaff Associate, Tabitha
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Custodian We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience/on the job training
- Attention to detail
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs, stand, bend and reach
- Follow safety guidelines and proper PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Dust, sweep, mop and perform other cleaning duties as assigned
- Properly handle cleaning supplies, materials and equipment
- Properly clean and sanitize equipment
- Restocking or refilling facility supplies
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Work independently
- Inspect facility
- Update safety data sheets as required
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs