EXCEPTIONAL JOBS, RIGHT NOW.
Now Hiring Maintenance Techs
One year of experience, attention to detail, and skill with math, blueprints, and hand tools - does that sound like you? Then you’re in the right place. Our maintenance tech jobs come with everything you’re looking for - competitive wages, medical and retirement benefits, and free online skills training. We’re hiring for an immediate start - what are you waiting for?
Apply today and find out why workers rate Westaff 5x higher than the other guys.
“Westaff is always helpful and professional.” Westaff Associate, Carleen
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
As a Weststaff Maintenance Tech We Offer You:
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
• FREE ONLINE skills training.
• Minimum of 1 year of previous Maintenance Tech experience
• Attention to detail
• Ability to use basic hand and power tools
• Able to read and interpret blueprints/drawings
• Advanced math skills
• Analytical skills
• Computer skills
• Follow safety guidelines
• Follow standard work instructions as assigned
• Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment
• Inspect, operate, or test machinery to diagnose malfunctions
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance on machinery
• May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs