Experienced Materials Handler
Competitive Pay. Fast-Growing Company.
We have an immediate need for an experienced, hardworking, detail-oriented Material Handler to work at a fast-growing company. Don’t miss the chance to join the Westaff team and receive competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and FREE online skills training to help you get ahead!
Find out why manufacturing employees are 3x’s happier working for Westaff than the other guys. Complete your application.
“Westaff gives quick responses to questions and great service.” Westaff Associate, Cheryl
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Material Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Lift up to 50 lbs, sit, stand, bend and reach
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs