No Experience Needed!
Start Your Career in Manufacturing Today!
Ready to learn new skills at a top manufacturing facility? We are hiring! Now looking for a hardworking individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as a Production Associate. Don’t miss this opportunity for training and advancement with a company that offers competitive pay and free online skills training.
Apply today and find out why workers rate Westaff 5x higher than the other guys.
“Westaff is a great company to work for.” Westaff Associate, Dawn
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Able to lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, and reach
- Able to carry, twist, push, and pull products
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- May utilize basic hand or power tools
- Sort, prepare, and pack finished materials
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- May work individually or in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs