NO EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM!
Now Hiring - Custodians
Ready to get to work? If you are safety-minded, detail-oriented, and hardworking, we have a great job opportunity for you to become a CUSTODIAN with one of the leading companies in the area! Join our team and earn competitive weekly pay, good medical benefits, and access to FREE on-line skills training! We’ll treat you right and keep you safe on the job.
Apply now and find out why manufacturing workers are 3x’s happier working for Westaff than the other guys.
“Westaff is a great company. They take care of their employees.” Westaff Associate, Samuel
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Custodian We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience/on the job training
- Attention to detail
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs, stand, bend and reach
- Follow safety guidelines and proper PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Dust, sweep, mop and perform other cleaning duties as assigned
- Properly handle cleaning supplies, materials and equipment
- Properly clean and sanitize equipment
- Restocking or refilling facility supplies
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Work independently
- Inspect facility
- Update safety data sheets as required
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs