General Labor Jobs - Will Train!
Great Pay and Benefits with A Company That Treats You Right.
If you are looking for a fair day’s pay for a fair’s day work, with the opportunity to learn new skills and get ahead in life, we have the perfect job to get you started! We are adding General Laborers to the Westaff team. Don’t miss the chance to work for a reputable manufacturer with a great group of co-workers. This job comes with competitive weekly pay, good benefits and the resources and support you need to get started, get ahead, and get successful.
Get to know Westaff and find out why manufacturing workers are 5x more likely to want to work for us than the competition.
“Westaff is very determined and focused on placing each staffing employee with the right company.” Westaff Associate, Shaun
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- On-the-job training provided
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Able to sit, stand, bend, and reach
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs