On the Job Training!
Kick Start Your Career. Great Entry-Level Opportunity!
Ready to get on the road to success? You picked the right company! Get to know Westaff, a company that treats its employees right. We are NOW HIRING a Picker/Packer to work with us at a leading facility in the area. This position comes with competitive weekly pay, good medical benefits and FREE
on-line skills training. Come get started with us!
Apply Now! Find out why people want to work for us 5x more than our competitors.
“Westaff is always helpful and professional.” Westaff Associate, Carleen
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Picker/Packer We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience required (OTJ training, trainable opp)
- Able to stand up and bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Attention to detail
- Experience with RF scanners or warehouse computers, a plus
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Pack boxes using specific packing materials
- Pick products for customer orders following written or verbal instruction
- Meet accuracy and production standards with high attention to detail
- May work individually or in a team environment
- Work in fast paced warehouse environment
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs