HIRING NOW! 2nd Shift
Willing to Train.
Competitive Pay. Great Company!
Bring your positive attitude and strong work ethic to a company that values its employees! We are now hiring a Production Associate to join our team, and no experience is needed! Offering competitive weekly pay, good benefits,and all the tools and support you need to succeed!
Work for Westaff, a company employees rated “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row. Apply right now!
“Westaff is a great company to work for.” Westaff Associate, Dawn
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Able to lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, and reach
- Able to carry, twist, push, and pull products
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- May utilize basic hand or power tools
- Sort, prepare, and pack finished materials
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- May work individually or in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs