Great Entry-Level Opportunity
Shipping and Receiving Associate
Start Your Career Here. Entry-Level Opportunity.
Get started with a career in manufacturing and distribution with a great company that values your hard work. Get paid weekly! Access to medical benefits! Advance your career through our FREE, online skills training! Find out more about this Shipping and Receiving Associate job opportunity. No experience needed!
Apply today! Discover why logistics and manufacturing workers rated Westaff 5x higher than the other guys.
“At Westaff, communication was great and the staff was friendly and helpful.” Westaff Associate, Wendy-Ann
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Shipping and Receiving Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience required
- Shipping and receiving experience, a plus
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Basic math
- Able to work in a trailer or container
- Experience working with RF scanners and warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow safety guidelines
- Palletize and wrap product for shipping (using bander, shrink wrapping equipment)
- Organize product to maintain proper loading instructions
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- May work independently or with a team
- Maintain accurate shipping data
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs