Shipping and Receiving Associate
No Experience Needed!
We’re Hiring. Are you the one?
Are you a motivated team player, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is looking for a career opportunity with a company that values your hard work? Then, we are looking for you! We have an immediate need for a Shipping and Receiving Associate to work for a top company in the area. This job offers good weekly pay, access to health benefits and a retirement plan, and free online skills training.
Complete your application! Find out why workers rate Westaff 5x higher than the competition.
“Westaff is the best staffing agency I’ve ever come across.” Westaff Associate, Miyana
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Shipping and Receiving Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience required
- Shipping and receiving experience, a plus
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Basic math
- Able to work in a trailer or container
- Experience working with RF scanners and warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow safety guidelines
- Palletize and wrap product for shipping (using bander, shrink wrapping equipment)
- Organize product to maintain proper loading instructions
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- May work independently or with a team
- Maintain accurate shipping data
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs