Willing to Train
Not Just Any Job. The Right Job.
Looking for your next job in a fast paced, worker friendly team environment? We are NOW HIRING a Warehouse Associate for a leading warehouse/distribution center. This position pays well and includes medical and retirement plans, plus free online skills training. Don’t just get any job, get the right job for you.
It’s true! Employees are 3x’s happier working for Westaff than our competitors. Apply today and find out why!
“At Westaff, the pay and staffing agents are far better than their competitors. They offer more room for advancement and the chance to go full-time with who you're contracted to.” Westaff Associate, Clayton
As a Westaff Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- On the job training/No experience required
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Experience with RF scanners and warehouse computers, a plus
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Basic math
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Store, move, and manage materials
- Pick, pack, and palletize products for shipment
- May utilize industrial equipment to load or unload trailers/containers
- May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs