Customer Service Representative
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT JOB?
Your search is over. We have immediate openings for expert Customer Service Reps, people like you who want more than a job. They want a career they can have pride in. These positions come with all you’re looking for: competitive pay and benefits, a job where you can learn and grow, and a space where you belong.
Apply today and find out why Clearly Rated named us a “best in class” employer!
“Westaff is the best agency I have come across for years.” Westaff Associate, Eric
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
- Employee focused workplace
As a Westaff Customer Service Rep We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Customer Service experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic computer skills
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Able to work independently
- Answering inbound/multi-line phone calls
- Use computers to access and update data
- Assisting customer with inquiries, requests, or concerns
- Maintain knowledge of products and offerings
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs