Experienced Machine Operators
Multiple Shifts Available
A Company That Treats You Right!
Put your experience to work with a company that treats you right. Offering competitive weekly pay, good benefits and the opportunity to work with a great team of people! This machine operator position is at a well-respected facility with opportunity for advancement and growth. If you can multi-task, troubleshoot, and work safe, this is the opportunity for you.
Apply now and learn why light industrial workers want to work for Westaff 5x more than the competition.
“Westaff is a very good agency to work for.” Westaff Associate, Bella
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Machine Operator experience
- Attend to detail
- Basic Math
- Able to multi-task and identify problems
- Follow safety guidelines, and additional PPE where required
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Inspection of product
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Machine set up and operation
- May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs